Recently I had the chance…actually the need to have a look into how a given PDF manages its images. Here I’ll explain what the initial issue was an the findings along my journey. Disclamer: This is written more like a logbook / narration than an actual article.Continue reading “Shallow Diving into PDFs embedded images”
So… It’s been three years since I last updated this blog and I’m kinda missing doing so; therefore I hereby commit to resume posting, these will be the likely updates on the blog
- Moving Out!: I’ll be migrating the blog completely, both from host and perhaps framework. Of course there will be an entry about it.
- I may completely quit writing in Spanish: Though I like to keep it open to all audiences, writing one entry is hard and time-consuming by itself, let alone in two languages.
- A Simple Telegram Bot: I have an abandoned Telegram Bot laying around, I will do a review of the code, simple tutorial (code + hosting) and examples.
- Security by Example: I had the chance to review a software service with mild security and design flaws. We’ll review the case as a 101 example.
- iPad Note Taking: I’ve been using an iPad Pro for about a year for college note-taking. I’m working on a post-process to improve the results of my notes.